to all my friends:
:)
footprints in the sand-leona lewis.
You walked with me, footprints in the sandAnd helped me understand where I'm goingYou walked with me when I was all aloneWith so much I know along the wayThen I heard you sayI promise you, I'm always thereWhen your heart is filled with sorrow and despairI'll carry you when you need a friendYou'll find my footprints in the sandI see my life flash across the skySo many times have I been so afraidAnd just when I have thought I lost my wayYou give me strength to carry onThat's when I heard you sayI promise you, I'm always thereWhen your heart is filled with sorrow and despairAnd Ill carry you when you need a friendYou'll find my footprints in the sandWhen I'm weary, well, I know you'll be thereAnd I can feel you when you sayI promise you, I'm always thereWhen your heart is filled with sadness and despairI'll carry you when you need a friendYou'll find my footprints in the sandI promise you, I'm always thereWhen your heart is full of sadness and despairI'll carry you when you need a friendYou'll find my footprints in the sandjust listening to the lyrics makes me wanna cry.. D:
i seemed to have changed so much from pri school.
every lil' small thing can make me cry. :/
cant believe i used to be the
-tomboy- among the guys in primary school.
..nvm.
read the lyrics. listen to the song.
take it as a dedication from me. (:
turn that upside down; 7:05:00 AM.