rihanna! :D...keep listening to her songs.dunno why. quite nice. :)
she's also kinda pretty. haha ;D

no! im not emo. (even tho the song is..a bit)
i dont emo.
but i kinda like this part:
take a bowDon't tell me you're sorry cause you're notBaby when I know you're only sorry you got caughtBut you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bowcryMy mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears I'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptomsOf a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry go listen! :D i love Rihanna!
but....
i love MS ANISA(: n MS MONG(: more!
way more! :DD
hah byeee!
facebook. ooohh yeah. :)
turn that upside down; 9:38:00 PM.