oreo cookies!!! i got one box in the house. the chocolate one. but they're soft. dunno why.not nice redi. )))):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
went searching for random things. found a few quotes-bout love. okay, i dunno why i ended up looking at quotes related to love...realli dunno how i ended up here..
1) “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” i like this one (:
2) “Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.” rhymes haha. :D
3) “True love stories never have endings”
4) “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” LOL [Albert Einstein said this.]
5) “Love is like wildflowers; It's often found in the most unlikely places.”
. . .for some weird reason, this quote is making me think sick =X
6) “The more you judge, the less you love.” makes sense...
7) “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.”
aiyah enough redi la.
haha, i found one. I LOVE IT!
"Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them."
I THINK MS ANISA IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
im really tryin to control myself... =/
turn that upside down; 10:05:00 PM.